[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sophie, sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time right now. I have asked our helpline to reach out to you with some info you might find useful.

Best

Aaron
Thanks so much Jane & Aaron. Dad is self-funding at the moment but we've got receipts of every single thing I've bought (primarily because I'm covering my backside with regards to spending my dad's money / dispersal of assets etc). Hopefully in a few months (about 3-4 we think) when he drops under ...
Hello Jamie, I'm really sorry to read how difficult things have been for you. Our helpline have put together some resources for you in an email and I'm sending them as a DM here too.

All best wishes

Aaron
Hello Alisha I just wanted to reply to this specific post because you have shared that your dad is without care, which must be extremely upsetting and difficult for all of you. You have followed all the right steps, complained and requested assessments which should have been arranged pre-discharge, ...
Hi everyone Very pleased to share that we have some detailed guidance available on Disability Related Expenses. https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/disability-related-expenses Do please take a look, share your stories and feedback, and let us know if it has helped you at all. ...
Hi Raxa, thanks for messaging the Forum. Just to let you know I removed your surname from your post for your own security. I'm sure your fellow carers will have experience to share, but one thing to raise is that you might be able to escalate the issues that your son is using if you raise them as a ...
Hi Sami

I have referred your post to our helpline team for a response, but in the meantime you should consider changing your username to avoid potential spam etc to your email address.

Best wishes

Aaron
Hi Simon Welcome to the forum and our online support in general. Shameless plug here, but if you need help with benefits etc at any time you can email our helpline on adviceline@carersuk.org We also run online Care for a Cuppa meetups where you can talk with other carers https://www.carersuk.org/hel...
Hello yes I’ve had some counselling a few years ago but this was more to do with her drug use not BPD. Possibly this could be a way to go but unsure who to go to Hi Lol47, counselling of this nature might not be available via your GP but may still be worth discussing, as it clearly affects you deep...
Hello Palerider, thanks for sharing your feelings on the forum, I do hope that the support from your fellow carers is comforting. Some people, and particularly those with ASD, find it helps to feel really prepared for meetings like the Carers Assessment that you have coming up. Our Self Advocacy Too...