[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just spoken to SS - they are arranging a home visit. Good job I rang them rather than waiting for them to call me back as the chap I spoke to yesterday hadn't logged my concerns so wouldn't have had a call from them. I mentioned the Diogenes Syndrome to her and she said she'd not heard of it either ...
Thanks Bowlingbun - I've rung social services again yesterday and re-explained the situation asking for a home visit so they can see what I'm dealing with, I am waiting for someone to call me back. The last few times I've contacted them they've said it's a mental health issue due to the hoarding OCD...
Hi Not been on a forum before but here goes……. I’m looking for some advice/help with looking after my Aunt who is 87. I am her only living relative, she never married and looked after my brother from when he was 9 as our mother was not able to take care of us due to ill health. (me and my 2 sisters ...