[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi Helen, So sorry to hear about your struggles with your daughter. I’m afraid I have no good advice as I’m struggling with my own daughter. It’s a difficult situation which I completely understand. You don’t want to give them money because why should you. It’s not fair that you have to spend your m...
Hi both, sorry for not replying sooner things have been hectic at home. My daughter is currently under the community mental health team and has been told yesterday she will be out on a low dose of antipsychotics and antidepressants. She is also engaging with a drug rehab unit but I know she is lying...
Hi everyone, I’m new to the site so bare with me whilst I get my bearings. My name is faye, I have a 20 year old daughter with BPD and chronic PTSD. This is a really long story so going to cut it as short as possible. She started self harming at 14, started drugs at 16, got pregnant and had a son at...