[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Welcome back GardenGirl!!! In case you hadnt already known, just wanted to make you aware of a "Care for a cuppa" meeting on august the 2nd, if youd like to virtually meet or catch up with your fellow carers :) https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/get-support/online-meetups Thank you! I've book...
Hi Bowlingbun! Thank you for noticing that, I, like so many others, have had a constant caring role for almost all my adult life (Mum died of cancer when I was 21, Dad had dementia and lots of health complications and just after died after my husband's stroke, grandmother also had dementia and had t...
Hi Melly1, I don't remember my username before, but I also used to attend a group and used the Carer Support centre near me. We now live abroad where things are very different! Hopefully it will be the last, but last time he had to leave hospital early because of Covid and had months and months of p...
Hello everyone! It's good to be here. I used to be a member after my husband had a stroke several years ago, and now feel the need to come back and be with people who understand how things can be as a carer. My husband did not have many lasting physical changes from the stroke, but changed mentally ...