[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Thanks again for all the really helpful advice. I think buying a house near to my parents is probably a good option but it will take time to find somewhere. As for what happens when I reach 60, I'm only in my early fifties so I think it's likely both my parents will have passed by then. In some ways...
Thanks for the replies. I'm renting at the moment. But I'm in a position to buy a property - 1 option would be to buy my parents house from them if they need to go into care in the future. I don't have any other family or close friends and I feel like I'd like to spend as much time as I can with my ...
Hello, I'm a single man in his 50's and I'm considering moving in with my elderly parents who are both in their late 80's. Although they can just about look after themselves they can't maintain the house, inside or out. They want to stay in their house as long as they can. I would like to be able to...