[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
It’s actually the local council that pays for and arranges her care. During her recent hospital stay the Occupational Therapists decided that she needed 4 visits daily from 2 carers. The Council decided that she needed to switch home care providers. It’s entirely their decision.
Hi, thanks for your reply. She did have an NHS Continuing Healthcare Assessment and they specified 2 carers 4 visits daily. This would increase costs considerably which is why SS has switched providers. I will contact them in writing but how do we persuade them that we were better off with our previ...
My mother was forced to change to cheaper carers by Social Services after a recent hospital stay. She now has to be seen 4 times daily by 2 carers according to SS. This is more than before so SS has switched her to a cheaper care provider. As you can imagine the service is much worse. My mother was ...