[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The Selfish Pig's Guide To Caring: How to cope with the emotional and practical aspects of caring for someone by Hugh Marriott This is a great book for how to cope with the demands of caring and not lose sight if yourself. Totally agree with Melly 1 - I ordered this book via my library - suggest yo...
As my caree's range of vocabulary slowly erodes through the onset of early dementia, rather than correct it every time she finds the word nearest to the one she's looking for, I've found it more amenable for both of us, for me to go along with her mind's chosen reference point. Example: Zimmer Frame...
My Carers UK news sheet today included a link for installing Smart Meters in my or my relative's home. This particular subject is of considerable concern to me, having read up on the many negative side effects installing such a device can cause. I am not a conspiracy theorists but with a worldwide p...