[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Definitely not cooler today! Already boiling at 8 this morning! Looks like I'm putting my t-shirt in the freezer to see if that helps! 🤣🥵

Plenty of ice cream an soaking feet in the pool, although I do still need to work from home 🙈
Hiya all

How do you all cope in heat like this? I currently have water pistols out for the kids and sat with the wife in the shade.

Anyone find FND and ME sufferers struggle more with the heat with pain?

M :D
Yes it is she really struggles a lot, not really had any help from anyone not through lack of trying. Seems like I'm getting fobbed off or places don't understand her condition It's just so hard sometimes. Not heard of that young carers before will Google it an see what it's about.
Yes she suffers with multiple conditions such as Fybrio FND, ME and memory loss and brain fog

M
Hiya I'm new to this but wondered if anyone else feels the same way some times? It's like i spend all my time caring for my wife and have 3 children.

I feel annoyed we can't do thing like we used to.

Any thoughts

M