[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
BB, that sounds like an amazing experience you created for your community and no doubt really beneficial to everyone, including all the sibling carers, as well as parents/friends supporting each other. I care for my husband which is difficult as there is a lot of support out there for parents and so...
Tee, I find all the waiting around for S frustrating sometimes and then just as I settle to something he is ready to do whatever it was we were going to do. When he is on holiday and I revert to 24/7 caring the day revolves around his routines and his timings which can be frustrating too. Melly1 OH...
I guess as hard as it is, and goes against our instincts, we need to learn to set boundaries. Whether that be with people visiting when not convenient or setting specific times to check in on non urgent messages when we're having 'us' time
It's so hard when that shift in relationship and status happens. Be kind to yourself and let others help. Please don't try to do it all on your own and make time for yourself. Be selfish at times for your own wellbeing and try to remember the joy of the man who you met. Keep some smiles for the good...
Does anyone else get really fed up with plans, meals, time etc., all having to stop, change or go to waste because they've given attention to someone else during the day that needs support?