[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hi Rosalie, I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum. Im very sorry to hear about your dads cancer and the circumstances you find your self in. It seems that you are looking for others to relate to, so I thought that u might want to check out Carer Uk's "Care for a Cuppa". It is an online so...
Hi Paula, Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to the forum. if you do find that sharing your own experiences and hearing the experiences of similarly situated individuals makes you feel better, Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for unpaid carers to take some time for themselves and cha...
Hi Gerard, Im not sure i can provide you with any words of wisdom, but i do rly sympathise with your current situation and wanted to welcome you to the forum. Perhaps the words your looking for may be shared at Carers UK's weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other...
Hi! Im really sorry about the situation youre going through. I dont have advice for your specific circumstance but if you do find that sharing your own experiences and hearing the experiences of similarly situated individuals makes you feel better, Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for un...
Hi Ann, Not here to give advice but i rly do think that many carers in a position like yours would have these same thoughts. It doesnt mean that you are a bad or selfish person for wanting an escape. If you do find that sharing your own experiences and hearing the experiences of potentially similarl...
Hi Ann, Im really sorry to hear about the troubles youre going through as a carer. I just wanted to let you know that, if you do find that sharing your own experiences and hearing the experiences of similarly situated individuals makes you feel better, Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups fo...
Welcome back GardenGirl!!!

In case you hadnt already known, just wanted to make you aware of a "Care for a cuppa" meeting on august the 2nd, if youd like to virtually meet or catch up with your fellow carers :)

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... ne-meetups
I cant believe i remained completely ignorant of this obvious prospect until recently. As you rightly point out, little light is shone on such a pressing issue. There definitely needs to be more acknowledgement and support of both carers AND former carers. Thank you for bringing some awareness to th...
Hi Helen, Rly sorry to hear about your daughters addiction, and the circumstance youre in. But I am glad you joined the forum! I dont have advice as such but i did want to give you some potentially useful links. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves...