[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Back when we were in lockdown I went to have my first vaccination at my GP surgery. I have social anxiety at the best of times but they assured me that I need not worry. When I got there it was as the original poster described. Lots of people in the waiting room many not wearing masks. I wore a mask...
You are coping with a lot. I am not good at advice regarding what you should do but on the off chance you may need help with finances I am recommending this link : https://www.nationaldebtline.org/ I used them a long time ago when my family went through a tricky time and they are good at helping wor...
Hello Elean, It certainly sounds like you are autistic to me. I did not realise I was autistic until I was in my mid fifties when I finally had a full blown autistic burnout - crying all the time and generally anxious and depressed and unable to concentrate on anything. My whole family is autistic a...
I found this post and although it is fairly old I thought I would contribute in case anybody is still looking for information/advice on this topic. I hope I can be helpful. I am autistic with social anxiety, I have been married for thirty years now and things were easier for me when I was looking fo...
I am coming up for sixty and I have been caring in various capacities for thirty years now. My child was born with progressive physical genetic disorders and neurological differences and those turned out to be inherited from my husband and so I was busy dealing with that for two decades. My child is...