[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Janet, I am fairly new here as well. I work and also look after my wife. Whilst working we have carers in, they send us a rota every week with the carers names. They try to keep the same staff as much as they can, my wife has dementia and the same happy faces is a big help, they also get to know ...
Thank you for your advice, it is greatly appreciated and given me the oomph I needed to ask for help. I have joined a Facebook group called Mobilise and they managed to fit me in a half hour chat which took place yesterday. It was really productive, (went on for nearly an hour) and I have a clearer ...
Thanks,
I agree, I could do with having a chat with someone.
I just find it difficult although I realise I need to be well and positive to make my wife as happy as possible.
It's not as though I am trying to "act" all tough and that I can manage, it's just all I know.
I appreciate your help.
Joe
Hi, I am wondering how people manage to look after the person they love when you see them slipping away day by day. My wife has been bedbound for a couple of years and has had dementia for a while longer. I am her main carer, I work (down to 30 hours now) and have carers in then. I am on leave this ...
Thanks for replying. Bowling Bun I spent many good times in the New Forest. I am from Southampton and would cycle to Lyndhurst, good memories. :D Holidaying isn't the answer for me at the moment as I am not in the "headspace" where I could enjoy myself but I appreciate your thoughts. Counselling is ...
Hello, my first time here and I don't usually reach out to people, I tend to sort things out myself. However I am really struggling with life at the moment and any help would be great. I have been married 25 years and my wife is the most important thing in the world to me. We have no kids together u...