[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Chloe, I really relate to your experiences. My partner is suffering from a traumatic brain injury too and when she is afraid and triggered she turns into someone completely different who I feel that is always hard to reach. It is a very frightening thing when someone you love is going through tho...
Hi, This is my first reply to anyone’s topic on here but I really wanted to say that I really respect what you have been doing for your girlfriend so far. I understand what it’s like to have your whole life revolve around your partner and it simply isn’t healthy. You need time for you and if you hav...
Hi, Yes I feel like the distance does help but it makes me feel guilty that I am not able to be there all the time though it does feel like I am because we message and call a lot especially when she is going through anything hard because I am the person who gets her through it all which is a lot of ...
My partner is suffering from a brain injury, PTSD and anger issues from an assault last year. She has very little support, living in emergency accommodation and I travel to her as much as I can. When I arrived a few days ago she was very hyped up and upset (this happens a lot and it’s like she switc...
I am new to this forum. I care for my partner (long distance at the moment) who is suffering from a brain injury and PTSD from a hit and run last year. She recently became homeless because her father hit her and her family doesn't believe that so on top of all of the struggles she is dealing with, t...