[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I will never give up on my mother, no matter what. She has always been there for me and I am there for her now. Many many years ago, she made me promise never to put her into a home. I will honour that promise to the end of her days. I care for my mother with total love and devotion, no matter what ...
Has anybody experienced carers that are in and out for around 10-15 minutes when they should be providing care for an hour. Because Mum has 2 carers at a time,, 4 times during the day and once during the night,as well as 2 days at daycare, she is well over the council's budget. I've been recording t...
universal credit is paid calendar monthly whereas carers allowance is paid every 4 weeks. This means that there are 12 payments per year of universal credit and 13 payments a year of carers allowance. The way UC work it out is to take your weekly carers allowamce figure, multiply it by 52 to get the...
the allowance will continue at the same rate, but is reduced by whatever your state pension amount is. If your pension is more than carers allowance, the entitlement will still continue but it won't be pyable under the overlapping benefit rules
I don't post often but have been a member for a while. I look after my mother aged 96. She sold up in 2000 and went to live in California with my brother and sister in law. She came back twice yearly to spend time with me and my wife.I lost Mary in 2015 and have been on my own ever since. Mum came f...
Thank you. I know they have a duty of care and it's unfair to send her home unless she is safe. I do want her with me because I know she would never settle anywhere else other than to return to my borther in California,, but I seriously doubt she will ever fly again. She spent 20 years living in Cal...
I'm 73 years old. My only other family is my brother but he lives in California. There is nobody else but myself as following my wife's death all our so called friends disappeared. Mum does not wish to go into residential care and is phobic about it. I visited a local care home and was disgusted . I...
My mother aged 96 has had carers for a few months and various equipment has already been supplied. She has been in hospital for 3 weeks prior to being discharged to rehab where she has now been for 2 weeks. A few days ago 2 ladies came to look at what is in place and what she needs for when she come...
Appointee is a term used by the DWP in relation to payment of benefits. I'm not sure it has any relevance in relation to banks
My mother aged 96 has recently been in hospital and is now in rehab. Whilst she was in hospital I was asked to agree to a DNR, I was told that if I did not agree, they would seek a second opinion and register a DNR anyway. They really did put the pressure on asking me every single day and put on a d...