[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you again for your reply.

We will contact social services directly rather then going through them via the AOT.

Her care is my main concern, this is failing and then the financial side is an added stress.
Thank you for your reply. How would I approach social services if it's them that manage her finances? Any requests for her money are made to them and it can take more than a week for her to receive her payment. I guess what I'm asking is could there be something more in place than just social servic...
Hiya, I'm new to this site, I'm hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction. Will give you a little bit of background before I ask the question. My mum has schizophrenia, she was diagnosed when I was around 6 I'm now 35. My mum and dad separated several years ago around this time ...