[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Melly1 Thanks for your lovely message, :D Yes we were so relieved all turned out well, been quite a stressful week for all. I'm loving this forum, so informative with so much advice, you don't realize until you go on one how many people out there are going through the same things as ourselves. En...
Thanks Melly1 I will look out for that book! :D
Hi Joe, I too have a Bipolar husband, whom before he got put on the right medication and the right therapy treatment was acting very similar to your husband. We owned our own house too, but ended up in rented accommodation. I decided to sell when my husband was unable to work. I hope by the time you...
Hi my name's Linda, I am married to James who was diagnosed with Bipolar & Frontal Lobe Syndrome 4 yrs ago. We have 2 grown up daughter's. And together we are a strong support for James. It's great to find an outlet (this forum) to be able to talk if need to. Has at times things can be overwhelming!...