[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I feel like a hypocrite writing this because I am stuck in a situation myself but my advice to you is to try to get a place for yourself you are probably entitled to Pip or something yourself with your back and other health issues and would probably be entitled to housing benefit etc. I think you sh...
He did have a brain scan but unfortunately this behaviour has gone on long before he had his first stroke, when he did he was put in antidepressants and for a few years we although he had health problems I would say we were the happiest we had ever been but after these new problems he suffers from (...
Thank you for your replies everyone and I really feel for the lady who's husband has dementia and is he not nice to her, she must feel stuck in the situation like I do. My husband suffered a stroke 10 years ago although he has had bad health for many years before that and I have always had to do eve...
Thank you do much for your reply, my children are 15,16 and 17 one has just left school and the eldest is at college. They have suffered so much recently his health was so bad at one point that we were called in to hospital to say our goodbyes but he managed to pull through. I know I can't let his n...
I have been with my husband for over 20 years he has always been violent and abusive until health issues 10 years ago meant he had to rely on me for full time care which I do out of love for the good times and a sense of duty, we have children together and I am ashamed they they remember him this wa...