[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That is really positive!! And I totally get the visual aspect of the furniture.
I'm curious about the guitar tho, anyone I'd have heard play? πŸ˜‰
Oh oh, me! *waves hands like the swot kid at school*. Something I can possibly help with? I also do dressmaking and pattern making.
Then get SIL to send off evidence of his disability (PIP proof) to the Council.# Should be dealt with very quickly, about 2 weeks. Will do πŸ‘ It's been a low priority thing as he's not particularly physically challenged, just needs to be near a bathroom when he has to go, much like my mum πŸ˜‰ but we'r...
Spam. Hate the tinned kind too :sick:
Hi Bandit, First things - wow, what a sudden and life changing event, that is happening to you too. You've got a lovely "chipper" attitude about you so do let anyone think that is a reason to load things onto you, not giving you full support because you can "cope". bowlingbun is right, someone shoul...
Hi Lea, I'm going through all this at the minute too, my hub and I are the carers getting Β£9/hr and a flat rate despite locally agencies paying more, etc. We also have the added confusion of we care for him in our home with no extra payments. DP and local council seem to be saying that is nothing to...
If he is with you more than him, who is the DWP Appointee, i.e. where does all the correspondence go? Pretty much everything goes thru his mum, we don't deal with nephew's finances at all, and his mailing/home address is with his mum. We have just gotten to the bottom of BR on the tax code, a lette...
You must meet the following requirements to be entitled to Carer's Allowance: Spend at least 35 hours a week caring for someone (you do not need to live with them or be related) The person you care for receives a qualifying disability benefit. Be at least 16 years old.13 Apr 2021 If your sister in ...
I'd have thought with SS being involved and knowing full well how much he's here that wouldn't be the case?
We want to be the long term solution, it's all good πŸ‘