[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Great information! I didn't even know about this, but I will keep it in mind. Suddenly, someone from my acquaintances will need it, or I myself will need it in the future to ensure the convenience of my loved ones.
Has anyone else had any concerns about members of staff in residential home, getting too close to their parents? All mum talks about is how wonderful this girl is, how she texts her on her day off, brings in presents etc. Should I be concerned? I would be more attentive to such employees. To begin ...
The current financial situation is something that sets all my alarm bells ringing, loudly!! I would start by contacting Social Services and make a Safeguarding Complaint. Mention the curtains!!! Also contact DWP and talk to them about becoming mum's Appointee. Mention the curtains!!! They always pr...
I'm currently enjoying my first break in over 6 years, how you have managed 12 years is beyond imagining, and in that respect I take my hat off to you. However, it is not a good thing to do, everyone needs respite. There comes a point where the carees needs have to supplant their wants. I've paid t...
Hello. I would not recommend that you take someone into your home. So you're done and you're back in your comfort zone, and if you take home the person you need to look after, that will be your 24/7 assignment. I understand that you want to help, but losing your peace of mind and feeling uncomfortab...
It seems to me that whatever microwave you didn't take, there is still the possibility of some unforeseen incident. You can even buy a touchscreen, set up one mode and show your father which button you need to press to start the program.
You have listed so many wonderful books that I will take note of. I highly recommend Archibald Brody's Hatter's Castle. Just be prepared for a special atmosphere of oppression and hopelessness. The plot is so dark that you are imbued with the fate of characters who endure oppression. I read the nove...
I love crocheting, but for the last couple of years, diamond mosaic has become my hobby. It's very cool to assemble a picture from rhinestones. I order frames in a workshop nearby - it turns out a good individual gift or decoration for the house.
I think you've been waiting too long. There is a limit to any expectation. It's strange that your lawyer is so passive.
My mother died four years ago and I cared for her for seven years since my father died. She suffered from Parkinson's and dementia. Her sister who she was very close to dumped her when my father died and didn't want anything to do with her. I could have done with her and her husband's support but t...