[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You can get waterproof mattress protectors that have a thinly padded top cotton layer (non-rustle plastic underneath). We had them for Mum (I think they were made by SilentNight) - they were comfortable to lay on and easily washed. We had 3 so one on the bed, one in the wash and a spare. They're ea...
I don't really see how it could damage her and it certainly looks a good toothbrush Easy to operate and she won't need to remember to charge it very often. If you're really concerned you could ask your sister's dentist for advice? He will be familiar with her spasms and Downs and might be very helpf...
I see they do the Selfish Pigs Guide to Caring and the Swedish Death Cleaning book for Kindle these days. Much cheaper than paper copies, if you like e-readers (I do).
He was a session player mostly, but did play sessions for some famous names. Eventually though he and his then wife had a young family and they needed stability so Bob became a technical engineer for the Beeb working on the masts etc. He did that until he retired, and was very happy. But he never st...
No-one visited our home until the physio came yesterday, a couple of hours after Bob came home. I don't mind buying some kit. We've had a perching stool delivered by the physio and a chap is going to come and raise Bob's armchair, but aside from that in some ways I'd rather buy it because then at le...
We live in a terraced house with three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, living room, kitchen and utility downstairs. Bob can't do stairs yet so he has a bed in the sitting room but the guard rail isn't available yet. I'm terrified he'll roll out of bed. My wonderful boss has bought me a folding Zed...
I am a brand new carer - my husband is just home from having a stroke. His mobility is severely impaired, he is left side unaware, and although he is continent when the need strikes I better have a commode handy quickly since he is totally unaware of which function is in operation. (Discovered that ...