[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
That's terrible. Share the video with CQC! I've just made a formal complaint to Social Work England about my son's useless social workers. Maybe you should do the same about the ones you have come across. However, before you do that, make a "Subject Access Request " to the LA concerned. Usually you...
Hi thank you for the reply. The only assessment that has been done was done by the social worker capcity one, they used his confusion to get the result they wanted. The home manager and social worker never took notice of the paper work that me or my wife had to be there to explain and reassure my da...
Hi I hope everyone is doing well in these nasty times. I was refereed here by a friend who has been one hell of a brother lately. I have been helping my dad in life since i was 14, became a full on NoK and carer for my dad (not a real carer but looked after him nearly 24/7) since i was 18, even with...