[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Just announce that you are going on holiday, and let brother and sister deal with the fall out. Put yourself first for once. They've been doing it for 52 weeks a year, after all! Hi. I have a holiday booked for next year, now, and now have a definite plan moving forward. Thanks for your advice. I f...
Hi, everyone. I had a mini breakdown about an hour ago and relieved a lot of pent-up stress and resentment after a half hour of crying and feeling sorry for myself. I'm over it now, but still need to vent a little. Sorry. Truly. My mum's been showing all the signs of later stage dementia for over a ...
Hi, all. I'm Jools. I've been caring for my mum for the last few years. She is currently undergoing tests for dementia, which took a while to organize given her reluctance, denial, and the added bonus of the pandemic! The last few months have been trying, to say the least, and I've been close to bre...