[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
It’s done. Thanks for your advice. I just pointed out to him that the situation isn’t making either of us happy. If it was this much hard work before we even met then I guess it would be a lot worse in person. I feel relieved. It’s really unpleasant walking on eggshells when someone perceives everyt...
Melly, yes I really don’t have any choice.

Should I tell him I’m going to cut contact or just do it? I feel bad that I might make him worse. I know I didn’t cause him to be this way but he clearly is so tortured.
I agree. It’s obviously a behaviour pattern he has over and over.
Thank you for your responses. I have noticed that me suggesting a time to speak to him is like red rag to a bull. He needs me to be at his beck and call, otherwise I simply don’t care and this reinforces his self talk about nobody loving him. Hence, I don’t think he is at all receptive to healthy bo...
Without making him worse? Does this sound like BPD to anyone? I met this guy online. We became close as you can be online I suppose and we discussed meeting when travel restrictions allow. I will add here that I have a propensity to be attracted to intense people. I’m certainly not perfect myself. H...