[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Tony, hope you are doing okay. Just like bowlingbun said, tell us a bit more and we can certainly help you find a solution. On my part, I will advise that for every reaction there is a reason, I used to have psychologist friend who chatted a lot with me about it, and according to him, people who ...
Well you know, as you age, you realize many friends are gone already and you feel more and more not-needed, and I think that's the issue here. Being 90, he has lived a long life but it doesn't mean he isn't needed or there is no more surprises for him out there. What I think helps is a simple hobby,...
Too bad law doesn't allow the mobility scooters in uk that have two seats. There are such things and I think that would be perfect to become independent this way. Sad to say, law is behind on this, because DVLA won't register such vehicle for class 3. According to them, a mobility scooter has to be ...
You could technically try a different approach, as I have a friend who tried that. A company that does make stair lifts had started a fundrising campaign for him, using their social accounts to promote it. I recall lots people donating on it. In the end my friend got the stairlift, that was purchase...
I have Panasonic NE-1025F, mostly bought it because of the guide on the front and just simple knob. It is a bit limited in options, but you can't go wrong with this one, just put stuff in, see how many minutes, turn the knob and that's it. Should be simple enough. I think you would look for somethin...
Hi Garry, This sounds like a very tough situation and I am amazed you are able to cope with this. However, there is always so much a person can take, and as strong as you are to handle this, you do need solution. My advise might not be much, but I think what you could do is make a schedule. Organizi...
Hi Lorraine, I recall the same situation with my own dad and from my experience, you should make a difference between past and the present. I know it is not easy to do, because to you, your Dad is a completely different person now. However, you only have one Dad in life, and I sincerely hope you wil...
Don't get used one, first of all, in most cases you won't get any warranty, I was scammed this way in the past... It's not worth the stress. Besides I have seen those scooters from the website you have shown here, their prices are far from fair. I have been using various mobility scooters, being par...