[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
On the verge - I tried trying to get supported accommodation a while back. They weren't interested once they knew he was on just basic UC. They said they charge at least £900 a week on rent for a basic room in a shared house with a support worker twice a week. It's a money making scan really Melly1....
Thanks for replies. I can't go away anywhere as I've no money. He's had it all. I'm on verge of having nothing left. He's already made me homeless once before. I live very frugally and he spends more of my wages than me.. I'll be glad with the phone not ringing several times a day asking for loads o...
Thanks everyone. Following on from my post, he has just spent £250 in just under two days. I've decided I can't take anymore. He literally spends all my wages. I'm working two jobs a full-time and a part time and also doing other odd jobs to keep up with amounts he spends. He still has nothing to sh...
Hi Tracey People all have their breaking points. It sounds to me as though you've got to yours. Where are the limits and boundaries drawn where a person is expected to give up their whole life to care for someone and attempt the impossible as it seems in this case. Yes maybe you're right to let him ...
Thanks for all your replies Yes Karen I have constantly told him what this is doing to me and how I'm having to take on more and more work. He just tells me off for having a go at him and sees it as me dumping my problems on him. I've told him to apply for PIP and he won't. He says he's not being la...
I've been supporting my adult son for many years although he doesn't see it as such. He has mental health problems after suffering many years of trauma in his childhood due to bullying and gang violence in his local area. He has been homeless for a long period of time and spent months in a homeless ...