[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

DWP

Has anyone noticed how the D.W.P are only concerned with the funds that are paid into your bank account not your outgoings . I have been told by the D.W.P that all the benefits we receive are for our two sons who have learning problems they have no answer when you ask them if that is true ,where is ...
<t>I have received a letter from my local council informing me that we ,my family will no longer receive 100% Council Tax Benefit , we will have to pay an amount when payments begin in April 2013 this is because the conservatives are cutting benefits for carers to the bone and they want to save some...
<t>Hi to Everyone , No , My wife is DWP appointee to our youngest son I am appointee to our oldest son , We have applied for something called ," Employment and Support Allowance . we received the letter to say we had been give this benefit , but we still dont know when payment will start, its around...
<t>My wife and I are Carers to our Two Sons AGED 23,and 20 years old as any Carer knows with people who reach 20 years old your income support stops , Why ? , Simply because they reach 20 years old and therefore they must apply for benefit in their own right . as a carer you receive £55.00per week p...