[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My husband is self employed and I work for him, part time. He does have an accountant but the accountant didn’t mention it.
I do earn over the limit, not by much. I work part time for my husbands business at home. For what it’s worth, I no longer claim anything for my son. This a all retrospective.
I didn’t realise there was a cap on earning. My mistake. I’ve heard nothing from CAB.
My son is 16 and lives with me. I get him up in the morning, help him to get ready for school etc He were to be supervised -he can’t cross the road, he is fascinated with broken glass, he will spend an hour in the shower, he can be aggressive, he’s punched a hole in the wall, burnt the carpet etc I ...
Thank you for your reply. I’m grateful you took the time.

I’m so worried. I’m in tears at the moment, trying to hide my face from my children. I don’t want them to be upset. I’m so frightened.
Hello, I’m new here so please be gentle with me. I’m a carer for my 16 year old who has autism. I also look after my dad (he lives alone) and he is severely disabled. I started working part time in September 2019, I then moved to another job, also part time which I left in June 2020 because of the p...