[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Bowlingbun, this social worker seems to be actually competent and conscientious she is arranging care shifts hopefully this will help my brother but he is unsure whether he is capable of still living with my SIL, he s going to see his doctor this week and perhaps stay with me when SIL returns...
Thanks Bowlingbun my SIL is now temporarily in respite care home not too far away for 2 weeks my brother and their daughter are back at home so my niece is not too displaced by all this. The Social Services are trying to arrange care at home for my SIL in the meantime, my brother is adamant he just ...
Update today finally a visit from social services but my brother did not hear what he wanted from them so he has left the home he hugged his wife and said bye and has left the social worker to sort out care for her he's at mine know....Family friend is with SIL and social services now..
Thanks Bowlingbun our only option may be for my brother to leave perhaps. I have offered for him and my niece to stay with me but he has yet to take me up on that he has a key and i have told him if he needs to get out even just for a few hours he can go to my house he has yet to do this. He now nev...
Thanks for your reply penny She has always been very controlling but it has steadily got worse over time if my brother tries to argue or offer a different opinion or is slow responding to her call she grows angry and even threatens suicide so my brother makes sure any medication etc is out of her re...
Hi Everyone My Brother has been caring for his wife who has friedreich's ataxia he married her knowing he would be her carer as her condition steadily worsened, she is currently Wheelchair bound and has type 2 Diabetes as well as other health issues, the whole house is designed around her my brother...