[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Robert_22011 As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome. This forum is a great way for you to connect with fellow carers both to get advice and support and to share your experiences. In addition to the forum, Carers UK offer a couple of different options for connecting with fellow ...
Hi K_2201 As Sunnydisposition says, you're not alone and reaching out on this forum is a good first step in getting help. As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome. There are a couple of different options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK. Carer...
Hi Nic First of all, as a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum. There are a couple of different options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK run online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for them...
Hi scrunch_2110 First of all, as a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum. While I know it will have been difficult to share your situation and to reach out for support, it's a great step forward and i'm sure you'll be able to connect on here with other carers who are in a...
Hi Paula As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you're struggling with loneliness - hopefully this is where this forum can come into its own for you. There are a couple of different options for connecting with fellow carers for getting support from Care...
Hi Victoria Sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis, I can understand it's a shock and you're concerned about the future. As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers at all different stages of the cari...
Hi David As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. I can see some fellow members are already providing advice and no doubt others will have b...
Hi Carly Sounds like you're in a difficult position. As a forum ambassador I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. I'm sure there are fellow forum members who ca...
Hi Alan I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other carers...
Hi Tracy I wanted to wish you a warm welcome to the forum and to highlight some of the options for connecting with fellow carers and for getting support from Carers UK should you need it. Carers UK are running online weekly meet ups for carers to take some time for themselves and chat to other carer...