[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Joc_21111 My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about your work situation and i hope you find the answer you are looking for. I hope you find the forum will be beneficial to you. So welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring role and ...
Dear Nicky_21101 My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am so sorry to hear about the difficult situation you find yourself in with you and your friend. I am hoping Carers UK can help you. I would just like to say welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring ...
Dear Adele_2112 My name is Kristie and I am a volunteer online community host. I am sorry to hear about the difficult situation in with being a carer for your daughter with a rare mental health condition. I would like to welcome you to the forum. You are not alone in your caring role and i am sure t...
Dear Justyna_2110 Hi i am Kristie i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear the problems you have with your partner and i am sure that the fellow carers on the forum will be able to help you. Carers UK also have a telephone number and email address which i will give to you belo...
Dear Rebekah_2109 Hi I am sorry to hear that you are in a difficult situation and that i am sure you will find help from fellow carers on the forum. I am sorry to hear the problems you have in your relationship with your partner. Just to let you know Carers UK also have a telephone number that i wou...
Dear Erin_2109 Hi. Im Kristie an online community host for Carers UK. Im sure there will be a lot of carers on the forum who can help you with finding a hobby for your relative. I am sure they will be able to help you. If you need help from Carers UK there is a phone number for you to ring which i w...
Dear Soulja_2109 Hi there. My name is Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear that you have been living in this situation but i am sure you will find the answer to your solution with Carers UK. We have a helpline you can ring and i will give you the Telephone Numb...
Dear caro_2109 Hi Caro. Im Kristie and I am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear the family situation you are in and i am sure that fellow carers will be able to offer you advice and support. So, welcome to the forum. You are not alone in your caring role we are sure that many ...
Dear Victoria_21091 Hi Victoria. Im Kristie an online community host for the Carers UK Forum. It seems like you are having a bad time of things and I am sorry to hear of this. As you have already received a reply i am sure other carers will be able to help you. Carers UK also have a telephone number...
Dear Veronica_2109 Hi Veronica. I am Kristie an online community forum host for Carers UK. I am sorry that you have found it difficult looking after your adult son. Im sure that there are other members in your position on the forum and will be able to help you. I am going to give you the telephone n...