[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear ALC My name is Kristie and i am a volunteer community online host for Carers UK. I hope you get to find the answer to your predicament through either fellow carers or the information that is on this website. I would like to mention that there is also a phone number a helpline for Carers UK whic...
Dear Kimberly _2205 Hi my name is Kristie and i am a volunteer online community host. I am sorry to hear of your predicament and with information from fellow carers and Carers UK i hope that you can get the help you need for your wife. Also Carers UK have a helpline number which i will give to you b...
Dear NIGEL_2205 Hi i am Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I would like to say that i hope you get all the information, advice and support from the forum and that you get the information, advice and support from fellow carers as well. I hope you find the forum beneficial. So we...
Dear Erin_2205 Hi. My name is Kristie and i am a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear about your situation and i hope other fellow carers and the information you find on the forum can help you find the answers to your problems. So, welcome to the Forum! You are not alone...
Dear Tom_2205 Hi there Tom im Kristie and i am an online community host for Carers UK. I am sorry to hear of your situation and i am glad you have decided to reach out. There is help here. So welcome to the Forum! You are not alone in your caring role and i am sure that many on here will understand ...
Dear Christina_22041 Hi. I am Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I hope that you will find the answers from the information i give you, the fellow carers give you and also from the information you can find on the forum. So, welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your caring...
Dear Kara_2203 Hi. Im Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I hope i can help by giving you some information below and i hope that fellow carers will be able to help you. I also hope that the information you find on the website will help you too. So welcome to the forum! You are n...
Dear margaret_2204123 Hi. Im Kristie a volunteer online community host at Carers UK. I hope that the information i give to you will help you and also that fellow carers on the forum can help you with your problems too. So welcome to the forum! You are not alone in your caring role and i am sure that...
Dear Tom
I hope you get the reply back that you need to hear. Also there is a lot of information on the webpage so do have a look and see if you can find anything that would help you.

Yours sincerely

Kristie
Dear Tom_2204 Hi i am Kristie a volunteer online community host for Carers UK. I am very sorry to hear about your problems and i hope Carers UK can help you. Carers UK have a telephone number which i will give to you below and i am sure they will be able to assist you. So Welcome to the Forum! You a...