[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Dawn_2107 Hi I think you must have a lot of your plate and it is great that you write poetry and your poetry is great! You have an exceptional talent. Im glad you have found something for you to do in your breaks from your caring role and it is brilliant that you want to help other carers on th...
Dear Margot_2107 I am sure that fellow carers on this forum will be able to help you come to decisions about your daughter. Im sure they will be able to help you. I think one of the fellow carers suggested you phone up Social Services and get your daughter referred over for supported accommodation t...
Dear Marcos_2107 Hi my advice to you would be to give the Carers UK a ring which the number I will give to you below. I am sure your fellow carers will be able to give you advice to as a couple already have. I hope you find a suitable wheelchair for your gran. Welcome to the Forum! As I have mention...
Dear Steve_19091 I am aware you have some benefit issues and questions that you need answered my advice would be to phone Carers UK helpline which I will give to you below. They should be able to help you. Also I am sure other carers will be able to answer the questions for you as well. Welcome to t...
Dear NellieJ Welcome to the Forum! Hi it must be so difficult and such a struggle for you to have to care for your family members and I am glad you have found Carers UK as I hope you will find the advice the carers are giving you to be beneficial and helpful and even just being able to get your prob...
Dear Julia_2104 Im sure that the other carers on the Forum will be able to offer you advice and support on how to cope with your dad being in respite for a short while and that you will be able to cope with the guilt you feel. Sometimes it is best for everybody concerned that they have a break from ...
Dear carer_21061 I am sorry to hear that you have had a terrible week with your dad falling and struggling to cope. I hope things will improve but if your desperate to help there is help available at Carers UK. I hope you will get help from the other carers on this Forum and I hope that you find the...
Dear Kate_21051
That should say at the beginning of the message:- I - I am sorry for the spelling error.
Best Wishes
Kristie
Dear Kate_21051 Hi. Ii am so sorry to hear that you have problems with your mil and fil and that both have had their memory clinics and have their health problems. It must be so hard for you in dealing with the stresses they put you and your husband through obviously not intentionally. I hope you wi...
Dear christine_21061 Hi I wish you a welcome to the Carers Forum. I am very sorry to hear that your dad has dementia and it is true that the symptoms of dementia one of them is that he will become forgetful. I hope that you will find the support you need through this Carers UK Forum with carers who ...