[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Ted. Have another go, sounds like your Dad would be eligible. Let us know how you get on. [/quote] He has savings, I think that is why he is reluctant. Its a difficult situation at the moment with my father, I really want to help him but there are issues that I am having trouble with. If you refer t...
Thank you for your replies. My father owns the house, he is on a state pension and also has pension from his last job with only 16yrs contributions so not a great deal of money to play with. My dad is close to 90 now and the stairs are quite steep, he had a few quotes for the wet room/loo around the...
My father has great difficulty in climbing the house stairs to be able to use the loo and go to bed. Has anybody had the experience of stair lifts ie what is the cheapest way to employ this, we have discussed having a down stairs loo and shower installed and he cost move downstairs but the cost of t...
I visited my father yesterday, he has assured me that I will get a key but not just yet. He understands how I feel and asked me not to worry. So Im going to leave it as that for now, I had a bit of a chat with my brother while I was there, I think I will give him time to come round about this issue....
It seems your brother is almost depriving dad of his liberty and freedom. That is serious. I hope it does not come to that, I will email my brother to visit sometime this week but I dread doing this, i would rather just pop around for a visit but my brother does not want me to pop around unannounced.
Firstly he did say that you never apologized, so there and then I said I apologize, though to be honest we are brothers and the clip around the ear was really harmless, on the other hand my cousins would be fists and all and still be mates after. He used this unfortunate incident which l created as ...
Thanks for the replies. My dad owns the property and my brother has his own home. My parents were together for more than 60 yrs, my father paid for everything and my mother would take care of my father, it was an old fashioned type of marriage, although my mother worked as a home help for more than ...
Hi forum, Im new and am trying to get some advice or somewhere to start. My mother passed away in January and now I only have my father. I now seem to have an issue with access to my father and I will explain. My late Mother & my Father who is still alive are both in need of some care, at the time m...