[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I know how hard this is. I found my husband dead in bed. Nothing prepares you for the death of a loved one, whatever age. Between now and the funeral, just do whatever you MUST do. Leave everything else until afterwards. Put all the papers in a lever arch file, so they don't keep looking at you, th...
Be sure to apply for benefits asap, because they won't backdate them. Is anyone around to help you sort things out? Yes, im very lucky to have help with these things. Im going to get the funeral out the way first then I'll tackle the other stuff, its just things have been terrible this week and eve...
With deepest sympathy Nicholas for your loss. Welcome to the forum here. I'm trying to care for my mum who is 93 and most of my old anxiety is back, especially social phobia from my youth. Don't feel like you're whining in any way - it really helps to let things out. Take care, David Thank you Davi...
Hello & welcome Nicholas My condolences for your Gran what an amazing age. I am sorry Gran was sent home in an unsatisfactory way. Don't despair there is help available to you. Shelter UK are the go to organisation for accommodation issues. https://england.shelter.org.uk/ You maybe able to get hous...
Hello everyone, my Gran was 106 so had a full life, although she's had so many health problems in the last few months. She had to be admitted into St Mary's hospital 3 weeks ago, but came back home last Thursday in a terrible state, she could barely talk, over the weekend she faded and passed away M...