[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Firstly, you have to decide if you are a)able to carry on with a LOT more support, or b) if you want to give up altogether. This is your choice alone, no one can be forced to care. However, you might want to study and care for her some of the time? What sort of care jobs do you want to give up, cle...
Hi Joe, Your family are using you as a scapegoat to do things they don't want to. Residential care for someone with dementia costs around £1,000 a week. I don't know how much they are paying you, but suspect it's nowhere near that?!?! It's time for you to leave, just go on holiday, stay with a frie...
Hi, I've been caring for my 94 year old Grandmother for over two years now. Her health has been progressively getting worse and it has become harder for me to cope. I believe deep down I care about my Grandmother but she never was an easy person to love, she's always been cold was never very nice to...