[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Back story: I kicked (20yr) son out due to disrespect nastiness and volatile behaviour. He was staying at a relatives flat but due to similar reasons had to leave there too he waited for them to come get the keys standing in the pitch black with every flat window open then spitefully said oh yeah I ...
Thank you dandelion. I really don't know where to start been dealing with things for 6 years with little help. I have to say if it was a partner I would of left years ago but he's my son so I will give that a read. X
I did kick him out a few weeks ago. After he dented my tumble dryer and threw the contents of the bin across the room hitting his sister. Snarling at me because he lost his job in February because his sister was noisy in September! And that's why he was mad. Telling us all we should lose our jobs an...
My son (20) has I believe several mental health issues he has been manic last few weeks and now is on a nasty binge threatening me with reporting me for illegaly filling forms out and other things (I'm not bothered cos I've done nothing illegal) bringing up every mistake I made as a single parent re...
I think my son has this or some combination of things. I've recently kicked him out i feel bad but was at end of the rope so I know u didn't do it for no good reason it's very hard to love someone with some behaviours I hope things work out for you x
Hi I'm. Lorraine (39) my son (20)has severe MH issues but is adamant he's fine yet everyone can see he's not right.i also have 2 daughters (21) and (15)latter is adhd and not in school and a partner who works full time as I do when I can get the hours. Age 15 my son was sectioned after several suici...