[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Flo I would be really interested in a forum here about partnering someone with Aspergers. After 15 years we have decided to live apart but I am really struggling with the whole thing. It is mainly the temper outbursts that I can't live with, but we have had so many good times (and hard times) tog...
Thanks to both for your replies. At the moment I feel torn in half. I love him so much. It is only since leaving that I have had the time and space to research what may be causing the anger problems etc. and discovered it could be BPD. Lorraine - I have been reading really useful book called 'Loving...
Hi all
I have had to leave my partner of 15 years because of his challenging behaviour. I wonder if anyone here has experience of caring for someone with BPD - he does not have a formal diagnosis but it seems to fit.

Thank you