[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi, thankyou. I am getting carers allowance. He gets PIP, and he now gives me an allowance monthly. Its not really about the money though, although I will not walk back into a job in the current circumstances. My state pension is due next year. We have Power of Attorney for my mum. The only thing I ...
Hi, I noticed your reply in which you mentioned your NHS pension. I have a similar amount to you and was granted Carers Allowance.... Its not much but it helps.. worth looking into, and isnt means tested.
Hi everyone. I am new to this group and am unsure what to write about. I will just say that I have been a 24/7 carer for a year now, and am finding it difficult. My partner/companion of 9yrs has Parkinsons and has been great up untill a year ago when I came home from a night shift to find he had bee...