[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The refusal of the therapist is simply amazing! I can't understand why the state is worse if the guardians of an incapacitated citizen do not need financial support from the state? Is this already a crime chtoli? With this COVID, people just went nuts.
My thoughts are: If you really care for someone you protect them in any way you can, including being vaccinated, if necessary. NO ARGUMENTS!! :D I agree! If you are caring for someone, then this person cannot perform all the necessary household tasks and has poor health. If the person who cares is ...
Social services work like we are in the Middle Ages! I understand that COVID and many people are afraid of getting sick, but this indifference to the state of guardians has been going on for more than a year. I had no idea that everything was so terrible until my sister had a child with autism. I un...
Not getting enough sleep is scary. You hardly sleep at night, but you need to go to work during the day. At work you sit like a vegetable, problems begin at work. I had a period when my dad had a nervous breakdown. I was looking for a way out by taking a vacation, started walking with my father dur...
I think its simple, the people who don't want the jab, it is your choice. I haven't met a single person who has had a severe reaction...I am sorry for the person who posted this, but scaring other people will result in deaths... You're right. I do not deny the likelihood of such reactions to vaccin...
Not getting enough sleep is scary. You hardly sleep at night, but you need to go to work during the day. At work you sit like a vegetable, problems begin at work. I had a period when my dad had a nervous breakdown. I was looking for a way out by taking a vacation, started walking with my father duri...
It's terrible, but the vaccine is new. Like any drug, it can cause side reactions in some cases. There is information that the AstraZeneca vaccine causes thrombosis in hypertensive patients. But hypertensive patients and so often have problems with blood clotting and a tendency to thrombosis. As for...
How is this "unofficial guardian"? A person or a guardian, or not, this is confirmed by documents. If the person you are caring for is at risk, they need a vaccination. And it's best to formalize custody to also be eligible for vaccination in the first place. If you do not want to issue custody, you...
Hey! My name is Beatrice. I have two children, both are healthy. I have a sister who has a child with autism. She tries to cope on her own, but I help her as I have time. I registered on your forum to learn more about caring for children with special needs, share the experience of our family and gen...