[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Marisha, welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear of your loss. All losses are difficult to deal with, but unexpected ones deny us of the chance to say goodbye. This was the same for me and my family as my Dad died in a house fire. Cruse offer support to those who have lost someone and they prio...
Hello Marisha So sorry for your loss. My lovely husband passed away May 2019 just after his 74th birthday. I too had moments of feeling I hadn't done enough for him. In my heart I'm sure I couldn't have done anymore. People say time is a healer. I'm not convinced of that, but time helps with adjust...
I was widowed 15 years ago when I was just 54, my husband had a heart attack in his sleep. He'd been fidgeting a lot in bed so I had gone to sleep in the spare bedroom. I found him, cold, next morning. It's been difficult,but I no have a new, lonelier life, but lots of happy memories. Us anyone men...
sunnydisposition wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:24 pm
Hi & welcome Marisha

Firstly, condolences for loss of your husband.

Thank you. Appreciated.
I only realised today that membership is still open to former carers. I lost my darling husband just after New Year. It was unexpected - a heart attack took him in the end. It happened during the night, and I wouldn't wish the experience of dealing with Police Scotland (because of the 'unexpected de...