[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for your kindness and advice. I already feel like I’ve found a good and right place to be.
She’s 73. We get AA and I’ll look at CT exemption. Lifeline Pendant is a great idea and I’ll look into it on Monday. I can’t take the dog out without worrying about what’s happening at home so pendant would help. Covid has made support patchy (same for all I guess). We’ve got some kit in the house (...
Hi bowlingbun Thanks for replying. My wife has a stroke in 2019. This is in top of type-one diabetes and other health issues. She has no energy or stamina and has limited ability to find words and keep up with conversation. She sleeps for much of the day. The walking, cycling, travel and general act...
Hello. I’m Bob. My wife’s several health issues have turned me into her carer over the last twelve months. In some ways lockdown has hidden this truth from me, but I see now that my (willing) duties are many and our horizons small. How on earth do I begin?