[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks for your advice x I did have a carers assessment a few years ago but was told there was nothing available here in rural Sussex . We also tried to get support for our kids through the years, but again there was nothing. It seems that unless it is addiction or an eating disorder in your people,...
We’ve gone through this exact situation with our daughters (now 24 and 26) on PIP and ESA. We informed DWP of the move to halls and nothing changed. Disabled students can study and still receive PIP and ESA (or nowUC) with no penalty. Student Finance England can organise a Disabled Students Assessme...
Hi, I’m a mum of three, now aged 22 24& 26. Two have life changing disabilities and one not so severe (genetic conditions that didn’t manifest until their early teens, when all-hell let loose). I’m really struggling with burn-out and feel I might be having a mental breakdown. Is there anywhere that ...