[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
How long is it taking CA to assess new claims these days? I claimed CA on the 8th March 2021. Sent in payslips/paperwork etc in support. Also requested backdating to 1st Jan 2021 as my earnings so far this year have been well below the financial limit. not heard anything so far other than a letter m...
OK, I think I may have sorted it out. Went on the TTU website and input all my daughters details in the 'are you entitled to UC' calculator. I answered 'yes' to 'does anyone get CA for looking after you' and it came back with the exact amount of UC my daughter gets. Obviously now we'll have to see i...
Gave them a ring. Said they couldn't help. Suggested I ring another charity helpline called 'Turn to us'. Rang them. Couldn't help either. They suggested I contact a benefit adviser at the Citizens Advice Bureau.
Thanks for your reply. I've read all of those links and they do not answer my query(or if they do I can't find it). I just need to know if the incapable of work increase on my daughters UC is affected by me claiming CA? My daughter thinks not as she doesn't get the SDP and the letter she's received ...
Hiya all, Newbie here and first post. I've just claimed carers allowance as I look after my autistic daughter. She gets UC with the incapable of work increase. She got a letter to say if my claim is successful she will lose or get a reduced amount of the severe disability premium. We're confused now...