[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
https://www.disabilitynewsservice.com/coronavirus-success-for-disabled-duo-after-nhs-england-backs-down-on-visitor-policy/ Take a look at the above article and maybe contact the PALS team at the hospital where your son is. In theory they are supposed to allow you to accompany him although they could...
Hi Jackie, Welcome, you are not alone. It can be so hard even when we're not all stuck at home, so much more difficult this last year. Even just those little interactions at the charity shop or the coffee shop were such a help. I am terrible at self-care, but learning to be better at it. I think you...
Thanks to all of you for your replies, sorry I've been out of contact for a week or so, it's so difficult trying to find time to fit everything in. Your replies have been hugely reassuring, so thank you. OnTheVerge - thank you, some good suggestions there, we have already done some work on budgeting...
Hi all, this is my first time asking a question here so please forgive me if this isn't the best section. My eldest daughter SL is 18. With a lot of help from me (i.e. I completed the forms for her) she is currently receiving PIP (enhanced rate for daily living and standard rate for mobility) and Un...
Hi again, thanks for the welcoming messages, sorry I haven't been able to reply sooner, it feels as if every time I sit down at my computer one of the girls needs me for something! Hopefully I have a few minutes. Thanks for the info, I'll see if I can find some time to join an online meetup or somet...
Hi everyone, I care for my two disabled daughters, let's call them SL and SR. SL just turned 18 a couple of months ago, she is autistic, has depression, severe anxiety, tourette's, migraines and (not yet diagnosed) Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder. SR is 15. She has so far been diagnosed as having Ch...