[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Has there been a online form regarding the carers vaccine as promised by the government? Not seen it yet ? Hi Melly yes ive read it ?Looks like i will just have to wait my turn unless the government provides the form online for carers ?? Susan, I posted the info because you wrote: Susan_21021234567...
Susan, have you read this? Prioritisation for vaccination In deciding which unpaid carers should be prioritised for vaccination, there are three important factors to consider: The vulnerability of the person being cared for: is 65 years old and over (group 5) is deemed extremely clinically vulnerab...
Hi i live in wales ,im 57 ,ive been my mums carer almost 3 years.i claim carers allowance was not registered with gp but after reading on here ive filled in the form and returned it to my surgery .Had a phone call from my surgery today i forgot to tick part b 🤭it was asking if i wanted information,...
Hi i live in wales ,im 57 ,ive been my mums carer almost 3 years.i claim carers allowance was not registered with gp but after reading on here ive filled in the form and returned it to my surgery .Had a phone call from my surgery today i forgot to tick part b 🤭it was asking if i wanted information,...
https://carers.org/news-and-media/news/post/101-coronavirus-vaccine-and-carers-faqs-for-unpaid-carers This information covers the process in England. On 20 February, NHS England wrote to local leaders in charge of the vaccination programme and set out how they should identify unpaid carers in this ...
Hi rang the surgery was not regestered there posting me a form out.thanks Had a phone call from my surgery today i forgot to tick part b 🤭it was asking if i wanted information, the receptionist ticked box for me save sending it bk to me. I asked about the vaccine im 57 ,i asked if id get it earlier...
I am a carer for my partner. She gets PIP and ESA. We claim Universal Credit and get the carers element. The carers element is given if the unpaid carer gives 35 hours care a week. My partner is classed has clinically extremely vulnerable. She has had the covid 19 vaccine. I wonder if I can book a ...
Hi if you receive carers allowance and are in England you can book through the online NHS system, I booked mine late on Monday evening and had my first one yesterday morning plus have my second one booked. You will need to take proof of entitlement letter with you plus photo ID when you attend your...
Hi rang the surgery was not regestered there posting me a form out.thanks
Also read if claiming carers allowance will be contacted automatically ?