[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I think there's something fishy going on here. I'm 53 and had my vaccine as a carer for my 84 year old dad two weeks ago after quoting C1124 published on 13th Feb to the receptionist at my GP surgery. I think the advice in this document has either been quietly changed or is being ignored . There wa...
Hi i live in wales ,im 57 ,ive been my mums carer almost 3 years.i claim carers allowance was not registered with gp but after reading on here ive filled in the form and returned it to my surgery .Had a phone call from my surgery today i forgot to tick part b 🤭it was asking if i wanted information,...
Hi i live in wales ,im 57 ,ive been my mums carer almost 3 years.i claim carers allowance was not registered with gp but after reading on here ive filled in the form and returned it to my surgery .Had a phone call from my surgery today i forgot to tick part b 🤭it was asking if i wanted information,...
Hello All, I've had my vaccine letter. A quick look at the on line booking system tells me I need to travel 20 miles, even though I can see my local vaccination hub from my kitchen window! When I rang my GPs surgery I have been informed there is a problem with vaccine supply to our town and no appo...
Agreed Kim Sorry for the time you spent unnecessarily having to travel. Does that also mean for your second jap you will have to do the same trip. As things stand, unfortunately yes. They haven't scheduled 2nd dose jabs yet - I think the GPs are all doing their own thing on that. I intend to deal w...
1st jab done today via "Unpaid Carer-flagged at GP" route, at one of their weekly clinics. 7 hours' round trip drive to my own practice because they wouldn't sort it at a Mass Vaccination Centre in Devon where I'm caring, or by registering as a temporary patient here, as the systems can't seem to ta...
Sadly my father who was the prime carer for my mother passed away of Covid in May. My mother was also hospitalised with Covid. After her discharge she lived with me and my family for a month. She wanted to try and get some sort of independence so we decided as a family that my daughter would be her...
I am a carer for my partner. She gets PIP and ESA. We claim Universal Credit and get the carers element. The carers element is given if the unpaid carer gives 35 hours care a week. My partner is classed has clinically extremely vulnerable. She has had the covid 19 vaccine. I wonder if I can book a ...
Kim The Gp Surgery seems to be old fashioned or just useless, GP Surgerys are supposed to flag and help and guide unpaid carers, give priority appointments. But mine simply doesn't, there is no financial incentive to, The surgery gets paid for extra services, baby clinics, diabetes and services lik...
Who is responsable for this shambles? I am not and will not be flagged by my GP as the GP does not recognise unpaid carers. I cannot see how they will not do this if it's appropriate, because there is functionality within the PCN systemto record a carers' flag. The trouble I am having personally is...