[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi again, I guess social services have been involved for a few weeks now but it’s all gone wrong. If anything it’s the care coordinators fault she’s useless and has a way of misdirecting everything. She says mum has to ask for support, but when she had she usually just says: “you’re not ready for th...
So you all may have seen a few of my posts about my mum. I left due to domestic violence and my mum is doing everything she can to get me back and guilt trip me into going back home. She keeps saying she doesn't know how to shop and the food in the cupboards is going moldy. She also cannot cope and ...
Hi, so since my dad died I have been helping my mum with her needs. She has physical disabilities as well as mental ones which are getting worse, although her physical disabilities are manageable, her mental health needs are a huge problem. Based on past traumatic events, she has complex mental heal...
Hi, so of late this have got very difficult and I don’t know what to do. Since my dad died my mums needs have been too hard for me to cope with and I never wanted to become her carer. Also since my dad died my aunt has found an excuse to come into our home and spread her abusive ness around. She is ...
Hi all, so I’m stuck in a massive predicament. Unfortunately my mums mental health state has been going downhill since a strong case of DA. She also has needs I cannot meet. I was forced out of my home by the person committing DA and they turned my mum against me. Bare in mind they are known to soci...
So, it’s been almost a year since my dad died and I became a part-time carer for my mum. Since then I’ve had a mix of good and bad things in my life, my main good thing is my job. Which has gone from strength to strength. The only negatives are my mothers behaviours really, and the toxic people arou...
Hi, I posted the other day about how I didn’t want to be a carer to my mum. Well I am now starting to feel really depressed and neglected. I feel like I am alone and I have no one not anymore. Ever since my dad died my mum expects me to be there all the time, I can’t even just pop to the shop withou...
It’s all just so scary for me and I cannot cope anymore. I find myself feeling like I have no parents left. I want to have a life, but I can’t be sat round till the day she dies waiting for her to want something. I’m so frightened I won’t ever have children, or a loving partner. I get people bullyin...
So I’m 23 and I recently lost my dad. My mother is also severely disabled to the point where she refuses to do anything on her own. Before my dad died her was her carer. I’m at university and everyone is expecting me to quit to attend to her full time, but I don’t want to quit. Uni is my life right ...