[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Correction*
written by James Gallagher who has had the vaccine.
There's a good article on the BBC from James Gallagher who took part in the vaccine trial makes it clearer. If that's ok to post. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56375307 I had the Oxford vaccine this week. Mild headache & achy, bit tired, but ok! It's connected with how strong your natural immune...
I have been told that we had no vaccine deliveries for the past two weeks in our area, they were still waiting this week. Odd as our local MP got his vaccination and photo in our paper.
They have added more flexibility to booking the vaccine now, so hope that's an improvement for more carers. I think a letter or carers card will probably be needed as proof. My MP said he was going to put the situation to the Department of health last week.
Didn't mean to shout not on carers allowance, my laptop didn't accept bold writing!!
They've updated the system today for to over 60s. So don't know if you need a letter first to be invited. I'm in the next age group after that maybe 2 weeks or a month away. I feel it was probably a waste for me getting flagged as a carer, as NOT ON CARERS ALLOWANCE. My local GP either doesn't have ...
Hi I'm new on this forum. I help my elderly Mum who is at serious risk of falls, if she goes out alone or sometimes in her apartment she has a spinal injury which is getting worse. Had an operation to help with pain but is in constant pain. Also recovered from cancer about 10 years ago. I have been ...