[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Roger, Welcome to the forum! It sounds like a very stressful and emotional time you are going through right now. Please know that you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring resp...
Hi Claire, Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear about your situation, that must be very challenging and stressful for you. Your own mental health is equally important so please reach out to services if you think you might need help such as Mind or GP. Hopefully Carers UK can give you some advice ...
Hi David, Wishing you a warm welcome to the Forum! That's a lot of stress and worry you are having to deal with. But please know you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsi...
Hi Angela,

Just wanted to check how you are and to follow up on my initial message I wrote to you a few months ago. I hope that the Carers UK Forum is helpful and beneficial to you and your situation. Please leave a message to let me know how you are getting on.

Best Wishes

Lucy.
Hi Torchie,

Just wanted to check how you are and to follow up on my initial message I wrote to you a few weeks ago. I hope that the Carers UK Forum is helpful and beneficial to you and your situation. Please leave a message to let me know how you are getting on.

Best Wishes

Lucy.
Hi Faz, Welcome to the forum! That's a lot of sacrifices you've had to make over the years. Its great you have reached out on the Carer's UK forum. You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Carers UK may be able to help give you some guid...
Hi Torchie, Welcome to the forum! I hope that you have found time reading the forum useful! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers h...
Hi De, Wishing you a warm welcome to the Forum! I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through these struggles it must be very difficult for you. But its very brave to open up and please know that you aren't alone. The forum is a great platform to speak to people going through similar situations. I...
Hi Sarah, Wishing you a warm welcome to the Forum. I'm sorry to hear about the stress of your situation and feeling lonely. Please know that you are not alone and that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. If you would like a friendly chat with other carers going throu...
Hi Lisa, Welcome to the Forum. You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging. It must be very stressful to have financial worries alongside working, havin...