[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Sharon, Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a lot to be dealing with, caring for your partner, mother and a full time job. Its great you have reached out to Carers UK. Preparing for the long term is important as you need to be taking into account your own physical and mental health too. Do you...
Hi Kiko, Welcome to the forum! The Carers UK can be a great support network for when you take on your full time caring role. Its a place where you can be open and honest with other carers that understand what you will be facing or going through. Also Carers UK run various online weekly meet ups whic...
Hi Sparky, Welcome to the forum! It's so brave of you to be so open and honest about your feelings, emotions and caring situation. I do hope that you find this forum a useful support network. Please know you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer s...
Hi John, Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry to hear you have been through a very tough time caring for your parents. Its really important that you take care of yourself too. Do you think that your GP may be able to assist you further with more therapy if you have found it beneficial in the past? Please...
Hi Steve and Deborah, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restricted and unable to atten...
Hi Debbie, Welcome to the forum! You're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Its really important that you set aside time for yourself to relax and destress, try to find time to do something you enjoy. You seem to have a lot of caring respo...
Hi Angela, Welcome to the forum! I'm so sorry to hear of the ordeal that you and your family are going through. Please know that the Carers UK forum is here to offer you support especially by other carers who may have experienced similar things. I hope that you find the advice and support beneficial...
Hi Susan, Welcome to the forum! I am sorry to hear that you are having a challenging time but please know that the Carers UK forum and Carers UK are here to support you. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restrict...
Hi Marie, Welcome to the forum! That does sound like a lot of responsibilities which I am sure is challenging both physically and emotionally, on top of your rheumatoid arthritis. Please know that Carers UK is here to offer you advice and support in your role as an unpaid carer. Carers UK are runnin...
Hi careruk578, Welcome to the forum! Please know you're not alone, we are sure that many on here will understand exactly how you feel and offer support. Caring can be very lonely and the pandemic has made caring responsibilities challenging as many carers have been socially restricted and unable to ...