[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for your advice I will work my was through it all.

@sunnydisposition hopefully she’ll be living with her bf by then and starting her own family but me being the realist I honestly have no idea as she has no concept of money!
You are quite correct my Mum did do a lot for her which does make her reliant on people for all sorts of help and advice not that she will listen! You are both correct in saying I need me time but it is something I find incredibly difficult to do that as i always put others before myself. With regar...
Thank you for both your replies, I used SIBS just after I got married 8.5yrs ago and found them not very useful so I’ll probably see if anything has changed.

With regards to SS my Dad doesn’t receive any help and isn’t entitled to anything because of his age

Hi

Hi there, I’m 36 and have 2 children and a carer for my 33yr old sister who is profoundly deaf and also has ASD. To say my upbringing was easy would be a lie especially with her spending so much time changing schools as they could no longer cater for her needs. Two years ago our world was broken apa...