[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi again BB - I've been busy with work all week, but I just wanted to post a quick update and a big thank you. After a few more early mornings, dad was finally diagnosed with a possible DVT (a blood clot in his leg which is probably what has been causing the weakness in his limbs). He's in hospital ...
Hello bowlingbun - nice to meet you, thanks very much for the reply Are both parents claiming Disability Living Allowance? -- mum is, dad is not (as far as I know) Do they have savings over £46,000? (Just yes or no is all I need) - yes Do they own or rent their home? -- they own When did they each h...
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here, I'm having a bit of a situation and I'm not sure what my options are. Can anyone help me out please ? Here's the background. A year or so ago, I moved back to the family home to help mum and dad with their care. Both parents are in their early eighties and getting ...