[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Jane,
what day and time do you hold the online get togethers? If I am available I would like to participate.
Thank you
Thanks I will look at the therapy box site, I am not really familiar with very much on offer we have been managing by ourselves.

I
Hi,
yes I am aware of the MSA trust and will hopefully be able to attend the next face to face meeting
Thank you for that it helps knowing others are having the same concerns Nick (age 60) was diagnosed with MSA 3 years ago. His first symptom was poor speech and quite quickly changes in his balance started and he started having falls. Luckily without any major injury. We have tried a number of things...
Hi, I am new to the forum and am finding it difficult to make a start on my concerns. I suppose I don't want to feel alone. My husband has a neurological degenerative disease, no speech and poor mobility. Ordinarily I would be meeting up with friends with covid this is impossible. I don't feel that ...